Online Tools for Coastal Hazards Planning, “Working with Great Lakes Communities”
A workshop to explore online tools for coastal hazards planning in Northeast Wisconsin coastal communities.
Who Should Attend:
Planners and other professionals addressing coastal flooding, erosion, and habitat.
- Discussion of climate variability and its relation to coastal hazards
- Overview of a new online guidebook for coastal planning
- Opportunity to interact with instructors and engage in hands-on exploration of online tools and geospatial resources for coastal planning
- Interaction and networking with peers
- Opportunity to help identify additional training and data needs
View the Flyer at this link [.pdf]